Monday, July 23, 2007

Another tooth

Saturday morning started out OK. That afternoon we decided to have a picnic at Forsythe in Savannah, boy was it HOT. We had lunch and played for just a few minutes. I didnt eat a whole lot and just didn't act like I felt good. After the park Daddy said we could play at the mall since it was indoors. Off we went and ran into some friends there. We talked for a minute and Mommy said my head was HOT. She ran over to Kmart got me some meds and we went straight home. Saturday night I couldn't cool down so Mommy took my temp and it was 103. No wonder I didn't feel good. They get all worried when it gets that high so I had so sleep with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy thought for sure it was my teeth since I still haven't got them all in yet. And she was so right, Sunday morning I had a new tooth at the bottom. And my fever was gone. Sunday we were going to the beach but we only stayed a little while since the waves were too strong for us to have any fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment