Sunday, July 1, 2007

Busy busy weekend







Saturday morning we headed to Savannah to have a yard sale with our friends. We did OK but not great. Anyway it was so HOT outside we were about to roast.Anna has a pink tub she plays with water in and her mommy was letting us play in it. Finally I was soaked anyway so Daddy just sat me right down in it. Boy was it nice to just cool off. When we were done playing I also go to swing in Anna's car swing in her front yard. I don't have a tree with a branch on it so I have to get my PawPaw to make some type of brace to go between two trees so I can have one at my house. Sunday morning we got up and went to the island to the beach. We were late getting there anyway and it thundered the whole time we were there. A pair of dolphins came within about 50 yards of us, they were pretty. But after being there almost 2 hrs Mommy saw lightening and she said we HAD to leave. Well 1/2 the beach goers must have seen it because it was a mad house trying to leave. After we got home I have played so hard that I have to get some rest for school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment