Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Favorite Teacher




It's been a very quite week so not a whole lot to blog about. I will start with some old news, last week my Uncle BR and Aunt Jaime sent me a toy dog riding in a doghouse. I love to play with it and the other two in the set. So now I have the chicken, pig, and dog. They play silly music and race across the floor. Mommy took a pic of me playing with big kids at the mall on Saturday before I got sick with my fever. I love that play area. Mommy and Daddy let me run all over the place but keep their eyes on me at all times. Sometimes that can be difficult so they have to follow me around. I don't mind though because I get to show off. And last but not least by any means, a pic of my FAVORITE teacher ever, Ms.Catherine. Mommy took a video of me running into her arms this morning but she will have to up load it later. I don't cry anymore if Ms.Catherine is there. She scoops me up and snuggles me every morning. I think she would miss me if I wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment