Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Sisters





I have two of the best sisters a kid could ever have. Ok well one is a little grumpy but mommy says that is because she is old but the other is truly awesome. Harley is the older one and she is a Shih Tzu. I get to take her out to potty when I get home from school and if mommy tries to sneak out without me I really let her know about it. Harley isn't as full of energy so I can hold onto her leash and she is a good girl. Mommy has to take Ebony, she is a Boston Terrier and boy can she RUN! She and I can really get into things and she likes to eat anything I am eating. And I like to play in their houses as you can see. Mommy and Daddy were trying to leave for work one morning so I thought I would tell Ebony goodbye. There is a little secret that I will tell ya too, Mommy and Daddy think I want to sleep in their bed to snuggle with them but its really to snuggle with Ebony.

She has loved me since the day I came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment