Thursday, July 5, 2007

FIREWORKS!!!





I have been hearing a lot about the 4th of July being so special. Mommy and Daddy said we have to celebrate what a great country we live and all the things we are able to do becuase of it. So we started the day off right, we had breakfast together as a family, played at some playgrounds, went shopping, back home for lunch, back out to get Daddy some shoes, then to dinner, back to the house to get my PJs on, then we headed out for fireworks. First off at the playground inside the mall boy was I having a blast running and climbing all over that stuff. Then at dinner I experienced a great american food... a CORNDOG...and who would have guessed they come on a stick before your mommy tries to chop them up. And fireworks are big bright lights shot into the sky that go "boom". Yeap I learned a new word BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment