Friday, October 26, 2007

Carving Pumpkins











As you all know, we bought pumpkins a while back. Well on Wednesday we decided we should carve them for Halloween. Mommy got everything out and ready but when she got to hers it had a yucky spot. But Daddy and I carved ours anyway. Then on Thursday night we got Mommy a new one and I helped her carve it. Mine is a jack o'lantern face, Mommy's is a bat, and Daddy's is a monster trick or treating. They are super cool. Tomorrow is Saturday and Mommy read that you can trick or treat at the outlets tomorrow from 1-3 so I might get to dress up and give this whole thing a trial run. Sorry the pics aren't in the right order...blogger isn't happy uploading pics tonight. I will talk more this weekend, I am tired from playing so hard this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment