Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!







Tonight was so much fun!!! Granted I was not happy when it all started because I had to stop playing with my wagon but then I realized, if you go up to a house and Mommy said trick or treat....then I GOT CANDY. After a few houses I had the hang of it and would even walk up to some houses as long as Daddy held my hand. But why walk when Mommy would carry me if I really wanted her to. She thought I should ride in the wagon, but it was more fun to be carried. Anyway I got so much candy!! We had to empty my buckets in the back of my wagon so I could carry it. There were a ton of kids out here tonight. We left candy out and when we got back it was all gone. We put more out and handed some to kids then went in the house and left the bowl. At night Mommy went to get everything outside and turn the lights off and ALL candy was gone. I was the best turtle ever and everyone thought I was so cool. I might wear it again to school since my friend Sierra is wearing hers for All Saints Day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment