Sunday, October 21, 2007

What a nice day





We went for a really big walk this morning. Its cooling down enough to take the girls out with us. But as you can see the pictures they look like they are pooped. I have a very nice wagon and I rode in it for a while but then I wanted to help walk the girls. First Harley got tired and she rode in there with me. I wanted to walk her but she liked it in the wagon better so I walked Ebony. She was a really good girl and listened so I could walk her without help most of the time. After we got back I took a much needed nap. Then we went out and about. I had a coupon for a FREE ice cream and my favorite place Jack Frosts. We also went to a dock on the May River where I saw boats and birds. We walked on a metal walkway that moved with the water. And finally we found the new playground that was built in Bluffton. Its very nice but Mommy still doesn't want me running near the metal parts since I fell one time and busted my lip. Well I will talk more later this week, tomorrow I have a follow-up appointment for my ear infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment