Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch






Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun and they have a lot of pumpkins. Some were HUGE and some were teeny tiny. Daddy got a tall one, Mommy got a shorter round one, and I got the best one. It's just perfect for me. There is a pic of me and Daddy with my perfect pumpkin. It was so hot and I had to wake up from a nap but it was all worth it in the end. Mommy and Daddy had just as much fun as I had, if not more. We have to wait a few more weeks and then we get to make them "spooky". That's one of my new words and I use it a lot for Halloween stuff. I like the stuff Mommy says is scary, but I think most of it is funny and haven't been scared by of any of it yet. She keeps trying to get me to say "trick-or-treat" but I am just not ready too. I have a lot of words though. And things in the sky fascinate me, like birds and moon, both of which I can say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment