Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fall Festival

Today we met up with my friend Anna and her mommy Candace. We went to a Fall Festival. There were pumpkins, horses, and other fun stuff. First I bought a pumpkin to "paint", well their idea of paint was permanent markers. Mommy and Daddy weren't thrilled at all but I LOVE markers. And permanent ones are the best. I got it on my shirt though :o( But I had so much fun. Then we made corn husk people. Mine is a parachute man ( I tied my balloon to him ) because little boys don't play with "dolls". Mommy, Daddy and I ended up riding the Horse Carriage two times and I fed one of them a carrot. He gobbled it right out of my hand. The man driving said their names were Batman and Robin. Oh yeah, and we danced it was fun but only for a few minutes then I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment