Sunday, January 6, 2008

Adventure








We decided that this weekend we would take it easy. Mommy said we had so much to get done at home that Saturday we just did laundry most of the day. See on Friday my thrifty Mommy got us a new pre lit Christmas tree for only $20. Its a lot bigger than the one we have so I can put more ornaments on it next year. She went crazy with clearance stuff. We have wrapping paper($0.70 per roll), new stuff for around the outside door($10), a new tree($20) with an angel($2.75), and Santa place mats ($0.19 each). Well she was supposed to put all that away but we opened the tree to make sure it worked and we didn't have any tape so we have to wait to finish cleaning so today we went on an adventure...We set out to find some fun parks. Jasper County has a park that has a walking trail and we walked pretty far, well I got carried most of the way and fell asleep before we got back to the truck. Then we ended up in Savannah...Mommy wasn't sure where we were going and kinda ended up there on accident. But we met up with our friends at this really cool Bamboo Farm. We get to go back soon since we only spent 45 mins there since it was closing. So all in all it was a very good adventure day. We will see more if it later now that we know where most of it is.
I wanted to share some pics with you of me "fixing" my train. This is what my Daddy does too it when it stops running. A picture of me wearing my new knit cap and pics of our walk today. Hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment