Sunday, January 27, 2008

Having fun






I wanted to thank Nana and Pawpaw for sending my stuff for my class. Everyone is going to love the goodie bags. I helped Momma put them all together this morning. I read my book and put the static clings on the fridge. Oh and I have pretty much ate all my kisses. Momma is still sick with a horrible sinus cold thingy. She took Friday off to rest up and study. Saturday we hung out and rested. Today they got me a seat to go on the back of Daddy's' bike for only $15...I can't wait to ride in it. Those 4 new teeth are almost in and you can see them a little in the picture. But it is causing me to slobber so bad, I have a little rash. After getting my seat we went on a driving adventure. Daddy is working on a gas station and it is being based off of one in Guyton, Ga...so we took a little road trip there and they had a caboose. I love trains, in fact I will have Thomas the Tank Engine theme for my school birthday party. Anyway Momma and Daddy climbed on it with me and it was so much fun. I didn't want to leave. They promised I would see more trains one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment