Thursday, January 3, 2008

Back to School



Monday I went back to school but only for a few hours. Mommy had to work and Daddy was home alone. They thought it would be good for me to go a few hours so Wednesday wasn't so much of a shock since its been over a week since I had been in school. Anyway after school on Monday we went to Savannah to celebrate Mommy's birthday a little early. She had so much fun and got pretty stuff as presents. That night was New Years Eve, I didn't even try to stay up. I was way too tired and I am still trying to get a few teeth in. Wednesday and Thursday have been so so COLD. Both days I have had to wear my heavy coat and my hat. Well I kinda got a new hat because Mommy lost mine in Target...she said "here let me hold it so we don't lose it" and what did she do...LOST IT. I am going to share two cute pics before I go...its me and Daddy with toilet paper head bands...we are too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment