Thursday, January 24, 2008

Have ya missed me?




I haven't been on here all week. Not a whole lot going on really. Mommy is sick again with a sore throat cold. She slept all evening yesterday (Wednesday) but she is feeling better today. We have been slacking lately on pictures but we are getting everything charged up so we can get back into the swing of things. There has been some talk about my birthday... even though its still 4 months away, Mommy had a hard time finding a place to have it last year since it's close to Memorial Day. But this year we have it all taken care of already. As of right now it will be the Saturday (31st) after my birthday and it will be at Double C Ranch!!! I can't wait. Well it's late but I know you want to see pics of me so here ya have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment