Sunday, January 20, 2008

My weekend in pictures






This weekend started out really good. Friday night we had Mexican food for dinner and I love chips and salsa with sour cream. Saturday it was so so COLD and rainy that we decided to hit the malls in Savannah. Momma needed a haircut and we needed somewhere in doors to keep us occupied. I saw big fish in the Bass Pro Shop, walked around forever with Daddy waiting on Mommy to get finished and I got new shoes. They thought mine were getting a little too small again. When Daddy and I were walking around we found some really cool Nike's on sale. I could have probably used a size 7.5 but they didn't come in half sizes and Momma said the way I out grow them the 8 would be better anyway. Aren't they cool??? Today is Sunday and I had to get started on my Valentine's stuff for Nana, Pawpaw, Grandma and Grandpa. As you can see from the pics I had a lot of fun. I can't tell you what it is until they get them in the mail. But I had so much fun that I had to be carried to the bathtub. Well I hope everyone else had a good weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment