Friday, September 5, 2008

A look at today

Do I make a cute FROG???
I might wear this on Halloween if its not too hot.
My "girl" CiCi got me this on her last trip to West Virginia...both of our Mommies are from there.
The gift that keeps on giving!!!
My High Five magazine from Ms Kathy!!!

We got up this morning and daddy had to go to work. So mommy and I set out to run errands. We had to get the oil changed in the truck, pick up some potty pads for my car seat ( I will be wearing big boy underwear soon with covers), have lunch with Daddy and so on. Well we got that accomplished and got some awesome deals at CVS...their summer clearance of 90% off!!!! Then the rain started and its been going on all evening. Hopefully Hana has found her way North and keeps on moving. We want some good weather so we can go fishing...and swimming at the pool would be nice too. I have a little bit of cool news to share: I WORE THE SAME UNDERWEAR ALL DAY TODAY WITH NO ACCIDENTS!!! It's still early in the training process but I think I might be getting the hang of it. Either way Mommy and Daddy are more than proud of what I have accomplished already!!! Well gotta run, Night Night.