Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh Yuck!!

Well potty training is going great. Hardly no accidents at all. BUT last night I was having some tummy issues and I threw up all over my car seat and myself. We were on the way to Wal-Mart to buy some more spooky stuff for the house when it happened. I didn't eat a lot of dinner...well none really so there wasn't much in me. I would feel fine once it was out then a few hrs later I was at it again. Finally the last time was around 2 this morning. I got to sleep with Mommy and Daddy last night though. I feel much better now, even ate some crackers this morning. And tonight is the Employee Appreciation Picnic at Mommy's work and I am MAD that I didn't get to to into work with her. But Daddy is going to pick me up early so we can go have fun at her picnic. Let's hope the rain holds off and it doesn't get too cold. I have had to wear jeans and a coat for 2 days straight. I will try to post pics this weekend!!!