Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Life

Look at me in the pool
Here I am underwater after jumping
out of order: but here I am jumping off of Daddy's shoulders
Mommy took a picture of her bargain shopping ($2.00 whole outfit)
Here I am just being cute!!!
Ok so if you look before we had a pretty busy weekend. Friday night we went to the Sands in Port Royal to fish with Sierra and her parents. I was the only one who caught a fish so we have to try again. Saturday morning we got up and went to target then to Children's Place where mommy got some awesome deals on clothes. Then we went on another adventure to find more places to fish. And that we did. Daddy caught 2 fish, I caught 2, and mommy caught 1. But we had lots of fun. Today is Sunday and we were fishing again. Mommy caught 3 crabs, daddy caught 2 crabs and 5 catfish, and I caught a BIG fish that broke my line when mommy tried to get it out of the water. So all in all it was a great weekend. The potty training is going great and I hardly have accidents anymore!!!