Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Potty Update

Look at the size of this dog!!!
Sharing my bike with George Whitley.
Here I am with my potty while fishing.
Me and my Daddy!!
Another great catch!
Monday was the 1st day of No Pull Ups and I did really good. The only accident was at nap time. I still have trouble staying dry when sleeping. And I was doing so good at school that when we went fishing Mommy took my potty with us. Can you believe she posted a picture on here?!?! Well anyway I caught another fish. I have so much fun with my Daddy fishing. Today at school I stayed dry through nap but I had a poo poo accident. I still don't have the pooping part of this training down. So anyway its been 2 days and I am going strong. I will continue to keep you updated.
PS- Keep an eye out in the mail; Mommy got the pics in today.