Monday, September 1, 2008

Update






Wow, I didn't realize it has been that long since I last posted. Last week was pretty busy at work for mommy and daddy. Friday daddy got to leave work early so he picked me up from school right after nap. We went to the park and just had fun after mommy finally got home around 4ish. Saturday we were scheduled for pics (10 am)only to have the photographer get sick. We were finally able to get them taken at 3pm. So that was a whole day spent in Savannah doing nothing. Sunday we got up and went to get a fishing license. I LOVE fishing!!! Well after we got them I fell sleep so mommy and daddy went to Sargent Jasper Park...only to find out they had to pay to fish there (mommy left a comment card)... We only saw 4 big fish, none of which even thought about looking at the hook and mommy accidentally caught a baby snapping turtle ( that was no fun). So we had a picnic lunch then set out to find somewhere else to fish. Well momma got us lost and 2 hours later we were fishing again. This time I caught a little fish, mommy and daddy caught a minnow (really, they were tiny), then daddy caught 2 crabs and a baby catfish. It was so cool. Today is Monday and we didn't do anything cool today just hung out and bought water for the hurricane that might be headed our way this coming week. Please say a little prayer that it won't. And last but not least....Potty Update: we started keeping track Aug 22 with a sticker chart and I currently have 24 stickers. I got a portable folding potty seat to take with me out in public and I have used the potty at stores and restaurants too.