Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Potty and Bed Update

Well I did great using the potty over the weekend. At school yesterday I didn't do so great so Mommy reminded them that I am still training so they need to remind me more. So today I went potty 3 times at school. That's the most I have gone at school in one day!! I went potty when I got home and then once at the restaurant and was still dry when I got back home and went potty again before bed. I am on a roll!!!
Now sleeping...Mommy used to rock me to sleep when I was little, then she laid with me until I was asleep,she has been setting a timer and after it goes off I have to go to bed alone but she would stay in the room with me until I fell asleep. Now she is tricking me...I will get in bed and she will say she has to potty or change clothes and "she will be right back"...only to have me fall asleep before she gets back. I have caught on to her little game but I have been really tired lately so I guess I will let it slide for now...