Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Beach at Sunset



So my mommy had to go to a Business After Hours the company she works for was hosting. It was an unexpected thing since she didn't know it was going on tonight. But she needed to be there so we went. She felt really bad too because Daddy had bought her some beautiful roses and she had to rush back to the island. But all in all it was a good time. She got to talk to people she hadn't seen in a while and we ate some wonderful food. As you can see the beach at sunset is beautiful, its one of the many reasons we love living here. I got to walk in the sand a little bit but mommy didn't get to go far in open toe heels,lol.
School was a little hard today, I had two accidents and my friend bit me. It was a pretty bad bite and he was sent out of the room for a while. I am sure we will be friends again but biting is NOT NICE. After all the drama of my day and the craziness of the evening to come mommy was actually brave enough to take me out without my plastic cover pants on. But she could tell I would be fine, I was just having a bad day at school. I did great the rest of the time at the party and the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment