Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat





Tonight I went trick or treating... There is a shopping center called Coligny Plaza near the beach and they had trick or treating tonight from 4-8. It was a lot of fun and I wore my FROG costume the whole time. It was great!! I got a good amount of candy and I think I am ready for tomorrow now. I walked up to some people without mommy holding my hand and I said Thank You. Still working on saying "Trick or Treat" but I will get there. Tomorrow is my party at school and our Fall Festival. As of right now I want my Daddy to take me to school but I might ride with Mommy since she is volunteering anyway. We will see who I want to ride with after I wake up. Well enjoy the few pics mommy was able to capture on her phone. Oh and here are pics of my cookies for school tomorrow and my goodie bag for my friends. (thanks nana and pawpaw for helping with the goodie bags, I am sure everyone will love them)

No comments:

Post a Comment