Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall is here...

Here I am tonight with my very first Starbucks...It was too hot, but after about an hour it cooled down enough for me to really like it.







Well this weekend it turned COLD...why, I have no idea; fishing is not as fun when you are cold and I want to fish all the time. But Saturday we woke up to cold weather and it was dreary and raining. So we headed out to the mall so I could play where it was nice and warm and dry. Then back home for dinner. Well after dinner we decided to venture out to fish. I will honestly fish anytime cold or not. We fished for a long time and I caught a little baby fish, mommy caught a catfish, and daddy got an eel (yuck). Then Sunday we were off again...can you guess what we did?? YEAP we went fishing. We stopped at a new place and we were catching them left and right. Some were kinds we had never caught before so it was nice. The weather was still cold but the sun was out and we all ended up with a little sunburn. Nothing horrible but with the clouds we still should have had sunscreen on. Well not much else going on, OH except mommy has another chalazuim; hopefully it can be taken care of with meds and not have it cut out this time. And last but not least this last picture is to show you what I do to daddy when he is taking out the trash and I am waiting for him in the car on Wednesdays,hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment