Friday, October 24, 2008

Lazy Week


Here I am playing tonight with my Thomas the Tank Engine Train

My other train from when I was little

Playing at the park

Thanks Nana and Pawpaw for the GREAT care package. I loved everything!!
There is not a lot going on right now in our world. I have decided that going #2 in potty is pretty cool. I am doing great using the potty but still not able to sleep through the night every night and stay dry. Even nap time at school I can't always do, but Mommy and Daddy are more than pleased since I am so little. We want to try and have a yard sale tomorrow but this rain needs to stop tonight before that could happen. There are a few pictures from the last week or so that I can share with you. It's starting to cool down some so we don't get to play outside as often. It's only one week from Halloween and I cannot wait. Mommy is going to spend the day at the school with me on Halloween. We are having a Fall Festival. Well there isn't much more to talk about tonight plus my poor mommy had to have another chalazium drained in her eye today. It's no fun at all and seeing isn't so easy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment