Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh what a night!!!






Tonight we carved our pumpkins for Halloween. I was very excited since it puts us a little closer to Christmas...I am really looking forward to Santa coming. But back to Halloween; the weather got cool this week so it was a perfect time. We came home and ate Chili for dinner and started in on the pumpkins. We had to hurry so we could watch the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I wasn't to sure about it at first but I really like it and watched the whole thing. Mommy is trying to toast pumpkin seeds but not real sure how that is going to turn out. This is the first year I could really pick out what I wanted on my pumpkin and I thought he should have a happy face. So my mommy sorta drew a face on it and we went to work. I loved using that saw thingy and I did NOT like touching all the gooey stuff inside. Only two more days and I get to wear my FROG costume to school. I can't wait. My friend Sierra is going to be a Ladybug and Emily is going to be a Bumble Bee. Oh and we get to have a party at snack time and my mommy is going to work the Fall Festival earlier in the day. Night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment