Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Fun




OK so we are really getting into the whole Halloween thing this year. Not a lot scares me...well the man who can take his head off at Michael's Craft Store did...but Mommy and Daddy said he wasn't real. Anyway last week me and mommy made me a Halloween shirt. It will get better each year but it's supposed to be a Bat. I also painted Mommy a pumpkin for her door at work. She loves to display my talents. And tonight while on our walk with Sierra and her Mommy we saw a house COVERED in SPIDERS...so we set out to the craft store with them to make our own spiders! Mommy has only made one and we aren't too sure she did it right but its Spooky!! And last but not least...I had to get new shoes. Mine were wearing out on the bottoms so here are my new ones. They are super cool and make me look even more like my Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment