Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year







This is the beginning of a new year and I am learning more and more everyday. Last week when I was home with Daddy he and I worked on walking. I can now walk all over the house with him holding my hands. I still don't have this balance thing down. Crawling seems like such a waste of time to me. I can roll where ever I need to go until I can walk on my own. My Christmas toys are so much fun. When we get home today I get to play with them more before bed. I slept like a big boy last night, but I fought it hard before finally giving up after Daddy walked me forever. Mommy took some pics of me yesterday in my new clothes and one of me in my highchair on Saturday. I was still in my pj's. And I was eating a sucker, it wasn't all that exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment