Tuesday, January 23, 2007

CRAWLING

I finally decided I would give this crawling stuff a chance. I started really working on it Friday and by Sunday I could go all the way from my room into Daddy's office. Walking would make me happier but I am still working on my balance. Last night Daddy was a little late so me and mommy were in the living room and I was in the floor in front of the couch and I just turned around and pulled myself right up and just stood there smiling at her. She thought I was brilliant. I then proceeded to tear her catalog apart, she didn't want to order anything anyway. I was really tired and needed to take a nap but I wanted to see daddy so I didn't take a nap at all until I got to play with him for a little while. Its only one more week and I will be 8 months old. I have to start thinking about what kind of birthday party I want...that's what mommy tells me but I don't even know what a birthday is but she also said I get to open more presents like at Christmas and I get to eat cake. Cake is so good, I had some that Kathy made for mommy for her birthday. Anyway about the crawling, mommy will try to get pics of me soon and post them for everyone to see.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Way to go Miles! Buckle your seat belts Mommy & Daddy you are in for a fun ride now!

    ReplyDelete