Monday, January 8, 2007

Hi

Well not much happened this weekend. I spent a lot of time playing with mommy and daddy. On Sunday we went to church again, this time I went to the service and didn't go into nursery. I was a really good boy and kept trying to get the attention for the people beside of us. They were laughing and smiling at me. Church lasts a whole hour and after about 50 mins I was ready to go so daddy had to take me out a little early then we had to wait on mommy. After church we had Chinese food and I almost slept through lunch since I had stayed awake for church. I woke up at the last minute and ate some chicken, lo mein, and jello. A quick trip to the grocery store and then back home. We went for a really long walk last night. The weather was so nice. Still haven't really had "winter" that everyone keeps talking about. It was yucky rainy today when I went to school though. Well gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment