Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Swing!!!
















This weekend we went to the park at our house. There is a little play section and it had 2 baby swings in it. I had a lot of fun swinging and making car noises. The picture of me making the funny face is of me making my car sounds. We didn't get to stay out too long because its cold here. There is also a picture of me in my big boy car seat. I just love it. I can see out the window and keep myself occupied. Last night I played with mommy, daddy, and ebony before I had to take a bath. Then we went to my room where daddy took my bed apart and lowered the mattress. Mommy said it was no longer safe for me to sleep in there unless it was lowered. She thought I might fall out since I like to play and crawl around sometimes before falling asleep. I play with my birdie mobile, its fun. After daddy finished he gave me a bottle and mommy fixed it all back so I could sleep like a big boy last night. I just love being in my room with all MY stuff :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment