Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy!!


As most of you already know, yesterday was mommy's birthday. So last night daddy and I took her to get some dinner at Beef O'Bradys right up the road. We went a little late because she wasn't feeling all that great when she got home from work. But we had a great time, I ate like a champ and stayed awake to take a bath when we got home. I played for a few minutes then I took a small bottle and slept great. I cried a little before they went to bed but I had gotten cold so they had to get out my bigger blanket and then I didnt want to get out of bed this morning. Me and Curious George like to sleep all warm and cozy. Plus last night mommy caught me on the phone video saying Dadadada... and pics of my teeth. Daddy had to send it to Uncle Chris to let him hear me. Adults are amazed by the littlest things,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment