Monday, January 15, 2007

LOOK AT ME!



I have so much fun at my house. Mommy was doing laundry the other day and I was fascinated by the clothes hamper. When it was empty I kept pulling it over and laughing at it. So mommy and daddy thought it would be funny to let me play inside of it. They sat me right inside and it was fun. I also like to play with the new vacuum cleaner. We had great weather this weekend, it was almost 80 when we got out of church. I love the weekends because we get to play a lot. Mommy dropped me off with Ms Marie this morning and she went to work and then to the Dr. She and I have a cough and she also has a thing on her eye. The Dr is going to see her again at 2 today to drain it. Doesn't sound like fun to me at all. And I am probably going to see the Dr tomorrow about my cough too since it wont go away with the medicine I am on. I will keep everyone posted about both of our visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment