Friday, January 26, 2007

It's COLD...





I have some big boy pj's that Nana and Papaw bought me and I can finally fit into them. They are really fun to wear around the house to play in. At night its been really cold (30 degrees this morning) so I still have to wear my footie jammies. But my new jammies have dinosaurs on them. The day I opened them in the box I wanted to play with them. Maybe I will grow up playing with dinos, they are really funny looking and big. I was a dragon for Halloween and I picked that outfit out on my own. Mommy wanted me to be a bat but I am a big boy and liked being a dragon better. Bats are too small. The weekend is almost here so I get to spend quality time with mommy and daddy again. I like doing new things so we might see if our park near the pool has some baby swings. If not I am going to have to get one to go in my back yard because we don't have what mommy and daddy call "real parks" here.
Hope you all enjoy my new pics in my big boy jammies.

No comments:

Post a Comment