Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another Party!!!





We went to WV this weekend and I had another Birthday Party. This one was at my NanNans house. Can you believe I got another cake with George on it? It was a really yummy cake and I also got a little white one to play with. I had so much fun and all my family and friends came to spend time with me. My cousins Brett and Megan stayed at Nana and PawPaws house and played with me the whole time. Saturday before the party Megan and I were in Bluefield and there were Ponies in the parking lot of a store and we got to ride them. It was a really nice pony, I got my picture taken and everything.Daddy will have to scan it though. On Sunday we all went to the park and played and played. There was a music thing there that I really liked and a train I drove (the pic of me and daddy). I had so much fun the whole weekend. Thanks everybody for making it GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment