Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thank You Mr Jason

Over the last few days our air conditioning has not been working good. Finally over the weekend it pretty much died. Daddy called our friend Ms Shericka and her husband Jason who works on ac's. Well he came all the way to our house last night and got us working again. He is the best!! I slept while they were at the house but Mommy and Daddy had a blast spending time with them and their two boys. I wish I could have stayed awake a little longer to play. But before they got there we spent a lot of time outside, there was a storm blowing in and it was bringing a cool breeze. After we had pizza for dinner we got ice cream for an ice cream truck that drove right up to the house... it was playing music and everything. Mommy got me a snow cone and she and daddy got Oreo bars...well I preferred Mommy's over mine and proceeded to eat over 1/2 of it. She said it was OK, since I was just so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment