Monday, June 11, 2007

I love living at the BEACH!!!

On Saturday we headed to Savannah to meet up with our friends Candace, Anna, and Chris. We were on a mission to head to Tybee Island and play on the beach. Chris wasn't able to come with us since he was working the yard sale for the church. But the rest of us stopped by KFC and off to the beach we went. It was so much fun...we played in the water, ate our lunch, and played more. I wasn't afraid of the water at all. We went out really far and played around. We forgot to take pics we were having so much fun. But I showed off my walking skills to everyone. I have really gotten the hang of it now. Mommy said I don't sit still anymore and can be anywhere in the house within seconds. All I know is that there is a lot more I can get into now that I am fast and taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment