Monday, June 4, 2007

What a Weekend




Its been a while since I have been on here so there is a lot to catch you up on. The Wednesday after my party was my real birthday and my Grandma and Grandpa made it in to see me. Thursday I went to school for the last time as a turtle. Friday Mommy and I went to see my Dr and I had to get shots. Then Grandma and Grandpa took us to Savannah to meet up with Daddy. I started walking on my birthday, I can make it pretty far now before I fall down. While in Savannah Mommy got some video of me walking at the park. Saturday it was storming but we went to the Aquarium in Charleston. There were a lot of fish and other sea animals. M & D got me a stuffed Otter with a book. Its a pop up book. Today is Monday and I am officially an Alligator at school now. I wasn't happy this morning since I was so tired from the weekend. After Daddy gets his car tonight, Mommy said we weren't going to touch our house no matter how messy it is. She will work on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment