Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Half way there!






Only two more days of school...Mommy said I may not have to stay all day on Friday either. We are going to WV for another party for me. I get to see my Paw Paw, Nana, and my Nan Nan (Mommy's grandma). We are having a party at her house. Tonight my Daddy had to work late again and it was pouring down the rain when he got home so he couldn't mow the lawn so we played and played after dinner.The first picture was taken last week, it's of me showing off my coloring skills at my cool highchair/table. The book I am reading I got for my birthday from Ms Suzanne, its called "Miles the Crocodile". And Mommy found a toy in the closet that was hers when she was a little girl. She put it in the wash machine (and it didn't fall apart!!)it's name is glow worm. Now I have Daddy's Curious George and Mommy's Glow Worm from when they were little kids...I am so cool to have all the vintage toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment