Friday, June 29, 2007

Finally Friday!!

This week has went by so slow. I didnt even go to school on Monday and it feels like I have been here forever. Tonight we get to rest and get stuff together for a yard sale in Savannah at our friends house. That means Mommy gets to work the yard sale and me and Daddy get to play. We are getting rid of some of my "baby" stuff since I am a big boy now. I walked into my class this morning at school and didnt even whine. I have been doing really good in the mornings for a long time now. Mommy thinks I might be having another growth spurt!! We had spaghetti at school and I ate every last bite of it along with everything else including snacks then ate dinner like a champ. After eating so much I was so so sleepy, I had to go to bed early. I woke up a lot becuase of my molar that is coming in and hurting me bad. Be on the look out for pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment