Friday, June 15, 2007

Let's get the weekend started

Week two of being an alligator and I am starting to get the hang of things. I really like my teacher in the mornings Ms Catherine. She lets me have cheerios when I get there. I haven't cried when mommy leaves me and yesterday I was trying to eat a truck when she picked me up. She tries to be sneaky and check on me threw the glass on the door but I know when she is there and I always see her first. Ms Althea said she was wondering why I took off running to the door, but I had seen my mommy. Mommy grabbed me up and hugged all over me because I was happy for once and not tired and grumpy. This schedule was hard to get used to. Daddy said I must be growing again because I am eating a lot :o) Last night I had, 1/2 of a cheeseburger, french fries, a whole fruit cup, and 2 Oreos' at dinner. This morning for breakfast I had Puffs, a whole pancake, and oranges...

No comments:

Post a Comment