Sunday, December 23, 2007

2 more nights!!!





As I mentioned last night, I am so excited about Christmas finally getting here. Today we went to the mall and I rode the Christmas train again...its only my 4th of 5th time this year. Mommy and Daddy said they were helping Santa with something but I couldn't figure out what it was. I have this book called "The Night Before Christmas" and I love to read it. And Elmo was on TV at 7:00 with a Christmas countdown special and I had to watch it. Well I watched at it and ran around playing like crazy. Tonight after dinner we took a really big walk around the neighborhood and looked at Christmas lights. I was wearing my pajamas and Daddy carried me on his shoulders part of the way. Well I have to get my sleep because Mommy has to work tomorrow. But before I go I will post some pics of me eating in my booster seat and my friend Rodolph. And two of me playing with Mommy's new basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment