Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Not Feelin Good

Well the weekend was fun but this week is not been fun at all. Monday night I got a fever,102.4. Mommy decided better safe than sorry and took me to the Dr office Tuesday. They said there was really nothing wrong with me but gave me a decongestant and fever reducer. I went to school today but they called Mommy at 4 to say my fever was back. I get a fever every time I get a new tooth. I am very congested when I try to sleep and my fever gets high so I will probably end up sleeping with Mommy and Daddy tonight. I am going to rest on the couch for a while and watch some Santa Clause cartoon while I nap a little. Hope this goes away soon...I have Nana and PawPaw coming to see me next week. And my Christmas Party at school is Friday the 14th at snack time. Hope you all are having a better week than me :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment