Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Christmas Parade







I went to my first parade. It was the Bluffton Christmas Parade. There were lots of cool cars, music, clowns, boats, and TONS of people. Since it was our first time going we weren't really prepared. Who would have thought the weather would be so nice out that Daddy and I got a little bit of a sunburn. Its December for goodness sake. Oh well it wasn't to bad. Anyway the parade was from 11-2, right in the middle of my nap time. I decided it was too interesting to sleep and watched the whole thing. Traffic was pretty bad but I was asleep before we even got out of the parking spot. I loved the bands though and all the little kids in the parade. It was another great Mommy and Daddy weekend for me. All this talk about Santa makes me want to open presents already. Oh and I had my first run in with the TREE!!! I was running too fast and didn't make a complete turn and SMACK right into it. Mommy ran as it fell in slow motion. Nothing was hurt and I didn't get in trouble since I didn't mean to.

No comments:

Post a Comment