Sunday, December 30, 2007

Family






This month (Dec.2007) has been pretty amazing. From seeing family to Santa Clause coming to see me. Last week was pretty busy. Monday Mommy had to work 1/2 day(pic of me at her office), Tuesday was Christmas, Wednesday Mommy had to work again but Daddy and I went to see her at work, Thursday she worked again and we went to work with her and when we got home Uncle Brenen, Aunt Jaime, Brett, and Megan were at the house. Friday, Saturday and Sunday we spent the day with them just hanging out. They decided to go home a little early and left out after our late lunch today. It is supposed to get down to 16 degrees at their house and they didn't want their kitties to get cold or the pipes to freeze. But we had so much fun and were so happy they got to spend some time with us. Here are a few pics of us having fun. There was so much going on I know I have forgotten to tell you so much. Hope you enjoy the pics though.

No comments:

Post a Comment