Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Thank you Santa and everyone else






I slept like a big boy last night but decided that 6:15 was plenty of sleep. When we went downstairs there were all kinds of toys all over the house. I got a very cool car that I can drive. There were toys in the kitchen, living room, and in the girls room. There are so many I might not be able to remember them all. I got a sand table, water table, soccer ball, 3 Tonka trucks, a slide, some Thomas the Tank Engine toys, 4 books, 2 outfits, a couple other cars, a train table to set my birthday GeoTrax up on and a new train for it, a Curious George Fireman, a Little People Firetruck, a Firetruck blanket, and we all got a portable DVD player. I only have pics of a few but will get Mommy to blog more pictures tonight. I hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment