Monday, December 17, 2007

Nana, Pawpaw, and MY SANTA!!!



I know its been forever since I have been on here but I have been so busy. My Nana and PawPaw got here on Thursday and Friday the parties started. Mine was Friday at snack time and we took cupcakes and gift bags for my friends. It was a lot of fun but I wanted Mommy to hold me so I knew she couldn't leave without me. Friday night was Daddy's party and I stayed with Nana and PawPaw. They took me out to get a few things and that is how I ended up with my very own SANTA. It was my first time going to bed without my Mommy and Daddy...they had a harder time then I did. But they also have so much fun with Daddy's new work friends. Saturday we went to Savannah and PawPaw and I rode the Christmas Train and we had so much fun. We didn't get to stay too long since Mommy's party was Saturday night. I stayed home again and they had another good time out. Sunday we spent the day doing a little bit of shopping then ordered in pizza. We had so much fun but Nana and PawPaw had to go back home this morning. I can't wait for this week to be over so Santa can get here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment