Saturday, December 22, 2007

Only 3 more nights





I so have Christmas fever!!! My Santa hat is getting more and more use. Mommy said I am so cute when I run around the house with it on. Those presents have been under the tree for long enough and I am ready to open them. It doesn't help that its rainy and cool here today and we are stuck inside and I have only napped for less than 1 hour. I am becoming more and more of a big boy. Nana and Paw paw bought me a booster seat when they came to visit. I like to sit in it now at the table. Here is a pic of my Paw paw playing cars with me on the road he brought me. I have so much to do before Santa gets here though, I have to make him some really good cookies since he is going to be hungry from all that work Christmas night.

No comments:

Post a Comment