Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 more nights









There are only two more nights to go until Santa comes!!! I am so excited. Grandma and Grandpa were here from Friday night until today. We had a lot of fun and I miss them already. Me and Grandma made cookies Sunday night and mommy made more last night but I helped with the sprinkles on hers. Sunday night we also went to Ridgeland to see the Festival of Lights they have. It was a lot of fun to walk around even though I fell asleep on the way there and it was cold. I wasn't feeling very well last night and was running a fever so today I saw the dr. They think I might have a sinus infection so I am on antibiotics to clear it up and get to feeling better before Santa gets here. I hope everyone is staying on the NICE list!! Night Night

No comments:

Post a Comment