Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!











On Wednesday we set out for West Virginia!! It was a good trip and we only hit a little traffic on the way in. On Thursday morning my Mommy and Daddy got up early and went to Kmart. I was supposed to keep sleeping but I heard them leave and well I was not happy. I cried for a little while but they were back home in no time. They stood in line for 30 mins in the freezing cold. But got everything they went for. We had a great dinner with my Nana, Pawpaw, Uncle Brenen, Aunt Jaime, Brett and Megan. It was very good and we ate A LOT... Then we all went to sleep ( well everyone but Mommy) and that night we went to Bluefield to see the Festival of Lights at the city park. They were so cool. Friday morning Mommy dragged Nana out of bed and they went to Walmart and Kmart. I was fine with this arrangement since my daddy stayed in bed with me and we slept until 9:30. We did so much stuff in so little time. I got to see the train yard, have a family get together, play so hard with everyone. It's getting late but I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving like I did!!! Love Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment